It Is Very Hard To Say The Exact Truth, Even About Your Own Immediate Feelings

Much Harder Than To Say Something Fine About Them Which Is Not The Exact Truth

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

--==[[ I Miss You!~ ]]==--

love the way you make me laugh. I love the way you make me cry. Tears of joy stream from my eyes as i hear your voice, a loving surprise.

I love you when you're angry. I love you when you're sad. I love you when you're glad when you tell me of the day you had.

I love you truly. I love you deeply ever since the day i let you meet me.

I missed you when you left. I miss you now more than ever making a mistake that i regret. Hoping that you are a forgiver.

Without you, my life is strife. I wait for you as the days go by. My love is growing inch by inch.

I cannot wait to see you again. But i wait for you, and your warm kiss.

I love you ...
I miss you ...



I









No comments:

Labels

Angry (2) April (21) Chef Bard (5) Disember (23) Family (1) February (15) Friendship (5) January (15) July (22) Jun (5) Life Story (107) March (11) May (9) November (13) October (12) Ogos (12) Ramadhan (1) Sad (5) September (11) Shout Out (79) Song (21) Song Of The Day (18) Tag (4)