It Is Very Hard To Say The Exact Truth, Even About Your Own Immediate Feelings

Much Harder Than To Say Something Fine About Them Which Is Not The Exact Truth

Sunday, November 22, 2009

--==[[ OnLy God knOws Why ]]==--

Sometimes, when i am alone, i cry. Though not a soul knows why. Tears move tediously through my eye. I cry about life. I cry about everything in my life. I don't know what is right. And i don't know what is left.

This makes it hard to carry on because my soul is gone. What can one do? The world would rather walk on the other side than understand what makes me cry. If they knew what made me cry, they would weep by my side.

The tears roll down my cheek. The taste of salt bitter on my lips just as the taste of the world leaves me weak. My tears leave me battered. The whips of pain. The whips i can not contain.

I cry, but no one knows why. I fight through my tears. The same way i fight my fears. Because the World does not care!! I continue the journey that i can not bare.

I write for the same reason i breathe. If i didn't, i would die without words to express myself. I write my soul down word for word. I write things i could never say. Without this method of expression, i would cry every day.

I try to forget all the regret or else life is mine to miss without saying what i truly feel. Then, i'll always stay like this. So i write for the same reason i breathe. I need to rise higher and higher and finally stop asking why.















No comments:

Labels

Angry (2) April (21) Chef Bard (5) Disember (23) Family (1) February (15) Friendship (5) January (15) July (22) Jun (5) Life Story (107) March (11) May (9) November (13) October (12) Ogos (12) Ramadhan (1) Sad (5) September (11) Shout Out (79) Song (21) Song Of The Day (18) Tag (4)