It Is Very Hard To Say The Exact Truth, Even About Your Own Immediate Feelings

Much Harder Than To Say Something Fine About Them Which Is Not The Exact Truth

Friday, September 08, 2006

If You Could Only See






FS ::: This entry was posted on September 8, 2006 at 10:58 pm.








If all the world were bout a room and I an inmate in it. I should sleep day and night and watch the fan tracing circles on the wall.


If my room were all the world and i could stay inside it always, i should sit in my chair with my mind adrift and watch the leaves as they changed.


If my room and the world were one and the same, and i could live inside it, i would drift happy from morning to night, dreaming dreams of dreams and watching the light hovering like butterflies on my brain, shifting and melting and flowing into the wall...





No comments:

Labels

Angry (2) April (21) Chef Bard (5) Disember (23) Family (1) February (15) Friendship (5) January (15) July (22) Jun (5) Life Story (107) March (11) May (9) November (13) October (12) Ogos (12) Ramadhan (1) Sad (5) September (11) Shout Out (79) Song (21) Song Of The Day (18) Tag (4)