It Is Very Hard To Say The Exact Truth, Even About Your Own Immediate Feelings

Much Harder Than To Say Something Fine About Them Which Is Not The Exact Truth

Saturday, April 08, 2006

--==[[ My Own Prison!~ ]]==--


I Feel the adrenalin. The pain is a sudden rush to me. I see my pain n worries disappearing. I hide my scars in fear of what u may say … But without u, these scars will not exist.

My love… My life… My reason… I sit here n bleed. My smiles… My tears… My heart tares more n more. U denies ur love… I deny my pain… The pain that i feel when u r not by my side. Some call it love I call it suicide.


The pain never ends n my nights are cold. My arms are empty… The cuts cover up my pain. My smiles cover up the heart as u walk along to blind to see my hurt. My days get harder n my nights never seem to end.


I fake a smile n wipe my tears away. I forget the truth. For when I am with u feels so right. Without u, I find myself lost n confused. Broken n torn. Kiss my pain away. Wipe my blood filled tears. It makes me feel worthless n unknown.


It has no mercy. Whispering in my ear that life has no meaning. It tells me no one cares n why goes on. It makes me feel like I have no purpose…






1 comment:

Evo said...

u walk along to blind to see <=== Dia menyokong earth hour okek...
huhuhu...
bersabarlah...
hehehe...

Labels

Angry (2) April (21) Chef Bard (5) Disember (23) Family (1) February (15) Friendship (5) January (15) July (22) Jun (5) Life Story (107) March (11) May (9) November (13) October (12) Ogos (12) Ramadhan (1) Sad (5) September (11) Shout Out (79) Song (21) Song Of The Day (18) Tag (4)